Thursday, June 26, 2008

Liberty's Birthday....June19th

I know it took me awhile to get these up her, but hey...what can I say? I've been busy.

On June 19th, Liberty's second birthday, we woke up and I presented her with an extra special birthday balloon. It seemed like an important thing to do since you don't turn two every day. She looked so cute with her birthday balloon and her jammies that I just about wanted to cry.

Then after breakfast, we headed out to Oakland to a great place called Children's Fairyland.....it's a storybook theme park and it's just the right size for the 4 and under crowd.

She ran around like a maniac and had a great time. I think she went down the Alice in Wonderland slide about 57 times....I am totally not exaggerating either. Stay tuned for party pictures!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I still can't believe sweet Bitty is 2 years old!! She is such a doll!