Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Favorite Recipe....

Because today is Wednesday and I lack anything more interesting to post, I am going to share one of my very favorite new recipes. It's a beer marinade that works great for making chicken tacos.

I marinate the chicken for 2-4 hours, grill and then serve with warm corn tortillas, cilantro, onions, and a little salsa. It's so easy and delicious and I'm tellin' ya......it feels like summer.


1 cup dark Mexican beer (really, any dark beer will do. I used Newcastle Brown Ale last time and it was awesome)
2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic

1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper



Whisk together all ingredients, marinate and enjoy!

No comments: