Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It seemed like such a good idea...

Stacy, my lovely sister-in-law, suggested giving Liberty chocolate milk in a sippy cup to help break her of the milk-in-bottles habit. It really sounded like a brilliant plan, I mean, what kid doesn't love chocolate milk??

Well, mine apparently. It didn't go over so well. She took one sip and then made a face like I was trying to poison her and then handed me the cup while making an angry screeching sound. I drank some myself and said "yummy" in a real excited way, I even tried to reason with her by saying "but baby....it's chocolate." She just wasn't buying it.

My next tactic will be to send a sippy of chocolate milk to Grammy's house, because we all know that Grammy can work wonders.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

WHAT???!!! Hmm....alright little Miss Bitty, are you just giving Mommy hell for the fun of it?! :P
Okay, I have another brilliant idea *cough*cough* What about having Belle drink it with her on Thursday? The combo of being at Grammy's (no Mommy to mess with) and getting to drink the same thing as her big cousin??? Maybe? Might.Do.The.Trick. ????
Or we could just throw some whiskey in it...

Ashley said...

I can't believe that didn't work!!! Such a silly girl to pass up chocolate!